What is Pawn?
If you need quick cash to cover a car payment, utility bill, medical bill, or any other unexpected expense, your best option is often a pawn loan. Pawn loans are simple. Bring us any item that has value, and we will make you an offer for a cash loan on the spot! In just a few minutes you can walk out of our store, cash in hand!
Pawn loans must be repaid with interest within 30 days to avoid forfeiture of the item securing the loan. However, you always have the option to only pay the interest portion of the loan that month and the loan will roll over for another 30 days. There is no limit on how many times you may take advantage of this service.
If you do not repay your loan within 30 days, Alabama State Law gives you an additional 30 days to redeem your items before we can legally sell it (you would then owe interest for two months.) Additionally, items not redeemed by the customer do not affect your credit rating.
We Typically Offer:
- Loans for about 50% of the item’s used value.
- Higher percentages for easy-to-sell items or repeat customers.
- 18.99% interest per month for pawns on any item (excluding Title Pawn).
- Automatic 30 day extensions (additional interest charges apply).
- We accept a wide variety of items!